[Qgis-user] No coordinate capture in preview2 for ubuntu

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Wed Nov 12 09:33:20 PST 2008

After installing the newest package for ubuntu
(1.0preview17)
the Coordinate Capture is there.

Two plugins that are installed by default still do not work:

Value tool
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/valuetool/valuewidget.py",
line 98, in printValue
     layer = self.canvas.getZpos(i)
AttributeError: getZpos

PyPostGis
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "", line 1, in
   File "/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins/pypostgis/Pypostgis.py", line
22, in initGui
     self.action = QAction(QIcon(":pypostgis.png"), "Python Postgis
SQL", self.iface.getMainWindow())
AttributeError: getMainWindow

Thanks a lot to the so many that make all this magic
possible.

Agus

email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster