[Qgis-user] Python binding for QgsMessageViewer

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Thu Nov 20 07:59:59 PST 2008

Hi!

In my current phyton plugin, I'd like to use QgsMessageViewer. It works well except for the setCheckBoxQSettingLabel which gives a attriubte error.
Am I right, that this method is good to set a Qsetting to true or false? I'd like to have a "don't show this message again" kind of dialog and so it would be great if this could be added in the bindings, as I'm guessing that the error is triggerd by a missing binding.

best regards
Cédric

PS: thanks a lot to Martin for the qgsMapCanvasSnapper and the correction of the deactivate of the MapTools. All this stuff works very well now!

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri
GIS-Informatiker

--