[Qgis-user] Big sharing problem - Slow when data are shared in more than one user - QGIS 0.11

Ibanez François f.ibanez at cagnes.fr
Thu Nov 27 01:58:08 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm about to choose QGIS as GIS viewer for my administration (I have shape and Mapinfo files), but there is a big problem.
All the data are on a server, and when I'm alone to load data on my computer, all is perfect.
The problem is when there is more than one user loading data on the same server !? All is very slow suddenly... The only solution is just one user stay connected, and have to reload Qgis again.

Do you know if there's something special to do to avoid sharing problem ?
The main interest is to load data from the same database between a lot of users, no ??

Thanks a lot.

Fran