[Qgis-user] Select Features bug

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Oct 6 01:25:06 PDT 2008

Hi Lionel,

I tested with the current 1.0.0 preview and can't reproduce this behavior.
Holding down the "Ctrl" key I can select as many features as I like. But there
is a little difference:

If you open the attribute table after you useed the "Select Features"
tool, you only see the selected features, of course, not all existing.

You can change this behavior, if you open the attribute table first and then
start to selected features. In that case, all feature are displayed in the table
but only those you selected are color-coded.

regards,
 Otto