[Qgis-user] WMS and Proxy

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Oct 15 00:03:57 PDT 2008

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>, [20081014-22:19:33]:

> I added two WMS/postgis related bug reports:
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1350
> and
> https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1351
>
> Thank you for commenting/having a look at these bug reports.
>
> Andreas
>
> Carson Farmer wrote:
> > Bump

> >> We're also having problems with proxy:
> >> Warning: UNEXPECTED RESPONSE: [HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden

We have this problem as well. It seems that QT does something wrong
here. I tried with qt4.1 and everything works as expected, QT 4.4 shows
your error.
I think that QT does a CONNECT request, which is not understood by the
proxy?! But I leave that for the more knowledgeable.

Just a guess.

Best regards

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998