[Qgis-user] recompiling gdal: problems with QGIS?

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:09:08 PDT 2008

Thanks,

Therefore, I understand I should not try to make the current QGIS I have
work with a new compiled gdal.
BUt could I have a second version of gdal
which I would use for converting ECW and MrSid files to formats that
QGIS can accept?

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster