[Qgis-user] course and plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 17 22:53:25 PDT 2008

Hi all.
Just finished an interesting course for an Italian environment agency.
Most of the stuff worked very well. Every time QGIS is visibly more
stable and more powerful.
Special highlights:
- the search tab fo GRASS modules: this saved a lot of time, workflow
was much more pleasant and fast - thanks Tim!
- plugin modules: this caused a lot of people lowering their mandibles
for the power they give and for their ease of use; we spotted several
bugs, wrote to Carson, and most are already solved. I strongly suggest
to include them (at least fTools and Table Manager) in the SVN, and
install them as default: in my opinion we cannot afford missing them.
In the meantime, we found several bugs; I'll fill up the trac soon.
All the best, and lots of thanks to all devs!
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *