[Qgis-user] scaling bug and default project settings

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:35:28 PDT 2008

Hi

I'm currently playing around with the latest trunk build under Linux
(9519) and at least the global projection I enter in

Edit -> Options -> CRS -> Select Global Default

keeps being remembered by QGIS after a restart (So one of the thing I
mentioned seems to be solved at least under Linux).
But does anyone know why the option to switch Units (Degrees - Feet -
Meters) has disapeared?
Or am I only to blind to find it anywhere?

But I still like the idea of all settings being saved or remembered
somehow other as default for the next start.

regards
Werner