[Qgis-user] scaling bug and default project settings

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Wed Oct 22 14:15:38 PDT 2008

Wednesday 22 of October 2008 22:35:28 Werner Macho napisaƂ(a):
> Hi
>
> I'm currently playing around with the latest trunk build under Linux
> (9519) and at least the global projection I enter in
>
> Edit -> Options -> CRS -> Select Global Default
>
> keeps being remembered by QGIS after a restart (So one of the thing I
> mentioned seems to be solved at least under Linux).

This option is remembered, but it doesn't affect the project CRS.
It's applied only to the layers with undeclared projection. The project
default CRS always remains as the WGS84. For me it's a bug.

> But does anyone know why the option to switch Units (Degrees - Feet -
> Meters) has disapeared?
> Or am I only to blind to find it anywhere?

Press the Projection Button in lower right corner of QGIS window.