[Qgis-user] scaling bug?

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:33:48 PDT 2008

I agree with Borys, the first thing a GIS user must
know is the projection and datum of his/her data and
the projection and datum in which he/she wants
to set the project's projection. There cannot be
default projection, the diversity is too high.
I think that the way it is now is the "null option",
it's ok as it is.

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster