[Qgis-user] move vertex to specified coordinates?

Matt Wilkie maphew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:44:44 PDT 2008

Aaah, it's working now. Your message prompted me to dig deeper and
discover that there are two different places to specify snapping
tolerances. The first which I described earlier as for setting
click-selection tolerance is under Edit > Options > Digitizing. The
second setting for per-layer feature-to-feature snapping is under File
> Project Properties > Snapping Options.

What is the snapping section under Edit supposed to do?

Thanks!

-matt