[Qgis-user] About installing Qgis in windows vista

Sanatan Gupta sd_gupta07 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 15:24:38 PDT 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've installed Qgis in my notebook in windows vista environment. But after installing I found that there is no folder of qgis in program files and I can't start Qgis with the shortcut created in desktop. I've installed it twice but the same condition taking place each time. Now what should I do for starting Qgis in my notebook?

Thanks for your cooperation.

regards,

Sanatan Das Gupta
Joint Masters Program in
Sustainable Forest and Nature Management (First Year)
Georg-August University, Goettingen, Germany
Cellular: +49017687378626

http://mail.yahoo.com