AW: [Qgis-user] course and plugins BUT BUGS

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Sat Oct 18 09:37:58 PDT 2008

Thank you for your bugreport with respect to geoprocessing. It is planned to put geoprocessing into QGIS SVN the next time. But like Marco mentioned there are a lot of API changes which makes it difficult to support the geoprocessing plugin at the moment. Lets wait for a stable QGIS API, a plugin in SVN and trac ticketing available for geoprocessing. Than I will start bugfixing.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef