AW: [Qgis-user] Qgis on eeepc 901: 2nd round

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Fri Sep 19 11:24:40 PDT 2008

Thanks,
I've selected qgis, python-qgis and qgis-plugin-grass,
should I select any of the libqgis*0.11 files that
have not been automatically selected?
As this is a tiny machine, I rather keep it siple
(I'm actually not sure of keeping the grass plugin)

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster