[Qgis-user] Multiple Symbolization Rules per Layer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Apr 22 04:56:06 PDT 2009

Hi Martin,

I went the route of concatenating the two (or in another case three)
attributes for my purpose.

For a future QGIS version it would be cool if there would either support for:

* multiple symbolization rules
* data-defined styling for stroking/filling - as you already do with
data-defined text-styles.

Multiple symbolization would also be cool for multiple symbolizations of
the same layer for different map scales (without having to load the layer
multiple times). Autodesk Map3D handles this nicely.

Thanks a lot,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann