[Qgis-user] merging of R plugins?

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 06:43:30 PDT 2009

Hi Ricardo,
> I'd like to suggest to the authors of the 2 great plugins manageR and
> spqr that they combine their efforts into an R super plugin! :)

I'm not sure if Barry is interested in continuing to work on his spqr
plugin, and as it stands, spqr requires rpy, and manageR requires rpy2,
so integration isn't ;quite so simple (though it can certainly be
done)... once I have more time (after the new QGIS manual is released),
I'm going to add quite a few new features to manageR, including several
'point and click' tools, so perhaps this could be one of them...

Carson