[Qgis-user] merging of R plugins?

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 04:24:08 PDT 2009

Hello to all on the list

I'd like to suggest to the authors of the 2 great plugins manageR and
spqr that they combine their efforts into an R super plugin! :)

what I mean is it would be great to have a plugin with the point and
click user-friendliness of spqr for some standard functions and
plotting and also have the more advanced functionality of the manageR
interface, namely the cli for other analysis and the option to easily
convert from Qgis objects to R objects. That would be awesome.
I could offer to help, but I'm still rather noobish when it comes to
programming...

By the way, just discovered ggobi (and the rggobi interface) and have
been using it with my gis layers in Qgis, via the manageR interface.
It totally rocks!