[Qgis-user] problem in including clases

Bijay Panda bijaykumar.mail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:07:20 PST 2009

Hi All,
I am getting error whenever i include a class.
like #include "qgisplugin.h"
      #include "qgscolorbutton.h"

i am getting error like no such file or directory.
Is it he error in installation or what.
I installed qgis like bellow.
I added these lines in etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/ubuntu hardy main

then i used the commands like

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qgis

And inside /usr/lib i got these libraries like
libcoordinatecaptureplugin.so  libgeorefplugin.so
libgridmakerplugin.so      libogrprovider.so       libwfsplugin.so
libcopyrightlabelplugin.so     libgpsimporterplugin.so
libinterpolationplugin.so  libpostgresprovider.so  libwfsprovider.so
libdelimitedtextplugin.so      libgpxprovider.so
libmemoryprovider.so       libquickprintplugin.so  libwmsprovider.so
libdelimitedtextprovider.so    libgrassplugin.so
libnortharrowplugin.so     libscalebarplugin.so
libdxf2shpconverterplugin.so   libgrassprovider.so
libogrconverterplugin.so   libspitplugin.so

But why I m not getting why it's not finding out that header file.
Can any body plz help me out plz.

--
Thanks & Regards
Bijay