[Qgis-user] Problem with HomeRange plugin - rgdal dependencies

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Feb 11 09:54:21 PST 2009

I'm also on OS X using qgis built from the current svn trunk. I would
run a quick test with a point file with 25 points and a single id
variable (one individual home range to compute). After taking care of
the rgdal dependency, I am now running into problems with the output
of the computed shapefile while running the plugin. Here is the error
I receive in a dialog window:

R error: Error in writeOGR(khr.polygons, dir, name, "ESRI Shapefile") :
GDAL Error 1: Failed to create file .shp file.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Regards,
John