[Qgis-user] delimited text

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Feb 17 19:00:17 PST 2009

Declan,

I've found that the plugin is very picky about line endings. You will
need to use a text editor that can change your line endings from Mac
to another format such as DOS or a unix format. Of course, it would be
nice for the plugin to not care. I always forget this, and spend a few
more minutes than I want recalling the reason and working it out.

Cheers,
John