[Qgis-user] Win binry w/o osgeo4w ?

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:35:43 PST 2009

Barend,

I'm using the osgeo4w installation for teaching
students who had no previous skills on
in GIS and/or complex installation processes.
Try my directions (tested with many installations by the students):

http://sites.google.com/site/eospansite/qsig-for-windows
or
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/OsGeo4wSetup

I think that the osgeo4w-setup is the way to go, you
can install many GIS utilities. We should just get QGIS
listed as one of the packages listed under Express install.

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster