[Fwd: [Qgis-user] will the install be simplier in the future ?]

matthieu le saec matthieulesaec at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 06:09:17 PST 2009

Hi thanx for answers.
In fact, i tried the express install as Teresa suggested, nad it worked
after i deleted all previous installation with the package.
So i can say it is simple to only install qgis.

Agus i didn't know http://sites.google.com/site/eospansite/qsig-for-windows
I didn't try the advanced install as showned.
But step 4 *You have to select Advanced Install (Qgis is not listed
under **Express
Install)*.  is obsolete, and installing qgis from express install worked
well.
I ll make this info known on the french forum i use. foru
http://www.forumsig.org

Thanx for answers