[Qgis-user] coordinate system of a raster layer

Stefanie Tellex stefie10 at media.mit.edu
Wed Feb 25 08:23:08 PST 2009

Hi,

I want to change the coordinate system of a raster layer, to control
where it is rendered relative to a vector layer.

I'm constructing a raster layer (from python) like this:
rasterLayer = QgsRasterLayer("resources/21.kitchen.png")

It displays, it looks like at the right scale, but at the wrong place.

It looks like I want to set mGeoTransform in QgsRasterLayer but I don't
see a setter for it.  Should I submit a patch to add one or is there
some other way?

Thanks!

Stefanie