[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Properties dialog too big for small displays (eee PC display)

Matt Rosales m.rosales.geo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 10:38:13 PST 2009

If you are using Compiz desktop effects, one of the plugins (in a terminal:
sudo apt-get install compiz-config-manager if I remember correctly) lets you
resize and move windows by holding cntrl+first mouse button and alt+first
mouse button respectively. Maybe that will help? Also look in the "keyboard
shortcuts" menu under System>Preferences, I think there is a shortcut to
resize windows that way.

 Does that help?

Matt

matt at mattrosales.com