[Qgis-user] PostGIS manager v0.5

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:05:28 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'd like to announce new version of PostGIS Manager - already in the
repositories (both in mine and in contributed plugins at pyqgis.org):
- shows triggers and rules, able to delete or enable/disable them
- faster GUI as it loads only content for current tab (and not all of
them as before)
- geometry processing - allows you to do area/length calculation and
(optionally) set a trigger that updates the field on inserts and
updates
- table versioning (experimental) - modifies a table so it stores all
history of the changes
- various updates and bug fixes I've incorporated from the feedback I've got

Any feedback is welcome as usual :)

Martin