[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] PostGIS manager v0.5

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 8 06:15:26 PDT 2009

Hi Martin,

Thank you for this very useful plugin. It feels to me a bit like
ArcCatalogue in the ESRI world.

I have two smaller request if it would be possible:

For the map preview - could you re-use the QGIS-settings from the options
dialogue regarding:

a) mouse wheel behavior/zooming and
b) antialiasing setting

I don't know if a python plugin can read out these settings? It would be
cool if the user would "feel at home" by getting the same as setting as in
regular QGIS.

Thanks,
Andreas

On Tue, July 7, 2009 11:05 pm, Martin Dobias wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce new version of PostGIS Manager - already in the
> repositories (both in mine and in contributed plugins at pyqgis.org):
> - shows triggers and rules, able to delete or enable/disable them
> - faster GUI as it loads only content for current tab (and not all of
> them as before)
> - geometry processing - allows you to do area/length calculation and
> (optionally) set a trigger that updates the field on inserts and
> updates
> - table versioning (experimental) - modifies a table so it stores all
> history of the changes
> - various updates and bug fixes I've incorporated from the feedback I've
> got
>
> Any feedback is welcome as usual :)
>
> Martin

Andreas Neumann