[Qgis-user] qgis and saga (future) integration hypothesis

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:59:23 PDT 2009

Hi Augustin. I hoped to hear you about this :)
I think it already would be a great step having a python console for SAGA.

The very first step would be opening a wiki page. Anybody from the qgis site
management could give us this opportunity?

Thanks,
Giovanni

PS: SAGA has its own limits too, it isn't all gold... I think the major
enhancements are:

 - reorganization of the project management (last but not least setting of a
CMake configuration, IMHO)
 - updating of its (very good) grid code to better manage large files. I've
found that it fails sometime on huge grids, and this problem has been
reported by other collegues...