[Qgis-user] qgis and saga (future) integration hypothesis

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Jul 13 04:13:48 PDT 2009

Hi Giovanni,

you are free to create a user account for the QGIS wiki yourself and add a new
link and page to manage the SAGA/QGIS integration somewhere here, I guess:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Development

All you need to do so is described at the bottom of the start page:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_QGIS_Wiki

It is very simple...

Regards,
 Otto