[Qgis-user] Editing buttons grayed out

dgambin Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue Jul 14 04:20:20 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am a QGIS beginner. I have installed the latest stable version 1.0.2 on my
Windows XP SP3 machine. I have created a new project and added a new vector
layer (point). I have also added an existing vector layer (line).

I turned on "Toggle editing" on each of them but all the editing buttons
(Capture point/line/polygon, Move feature, Move vertex, etc.) are grayed
out.

Since I am a beginner I must be doing a trivial error but I don't know which

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks very much

regards, dejan