[Qgis-user] Editing buttons grayed out

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:16:42 PDT 2009

hi!

Well - as I know it works it must really be some trivial mistake..
probably you expect the wrong buttons to work?
I assume you already know that you cant have point AND lines AND
polygons on ONE layer?
Probably you edit a polygon layer and expect to draw points on it?

even vertices are not available on point layers ..

I just want to remind that ..
Probably you expect the wrong things to happen ..

regards
Werner