[Qgis-user] Re: Home range plugin for qgis

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sun Jul 26 00:44:43 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:51:17 +0100
Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:

> > maybe I can add a help button in the interface, what do you think?
>
> Great idea Anne, please do that.

yes, that would be nice.

> BTW, I'm looking for a co-maintainer of this plugin. I'm sure that two
> or more people working on the code will do a world of good. Anyone
> interested, even just for wise advices?

I won't work with the plugin, so I won't be helpful as a co-maintainer. I tested
only while adding the depending packages, python-rpy2 ... to the opensuse build
server repositories 'science' and 'Application:Geo'. You can now use the plugin
without compiling rpy2 on opensuse and SLES directly.

Regards,
 Otto