[Qgis-user] gps plugin

mtnbiketrail at zzz.com mtnbiketrail at zzz.com
Mon Jun 1 17:13:48 PDT 2009

Actually, I wanted to transform the geotiff to wgs84 utm, but all
methods have failed.
I tried using the FWtools GUI conversion, but I must be doing something
wrong, I can't get it to work. I also tried gdalwarp command line with
no success. gdalwarp does not recognize the original projection for some
reason.