[Qgis-user] gps plugin

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jun 1 17:58:21 PDT 2009

What does gdalinfo print out when applied to your geotiff?

Do you mean you want to convert from 3310 to EPSG 26910 or 26911 (NAD 83
 zone 10 or zone 11, I'm not sure what part of California you are in.)

WGS 84/UTM 10,11 appear in my QGIS install as EPSG 32610. 32611 but I'm
not sure if GDAL reads from the same database as QGIS(I'm pretty sure it
doesn't) so it might not be a built in projection and you might need to
use the full proj strings when doing the gdalwarp.

Alex