[Qgis-user] Public Repository for plugins...

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Jun 8 13:03:47 PDT 2009

Maybe those that are interested can have a little thread and come up
with a temp solutions while the ducks line up...

I would propose sourceforge as that is what I know and I already help
admin a project on sourceforge.

I would say if we can get three plugin groups working together that is a
good start.

Any takers?

Cheers