[Qgis-user] RE: [Qgis-developer] New snapshot of OpenStreetMap plugin

Standaert Arnout arnout.standaert at vito.be
Tue Jun 9 04:38:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I did notice the instructions, but was hoping that there would be an OSM-enabled build out there, for Windows. I'm not familiar with compiling, let alone compiling Qgis to something usable...

Any pointers would be appreciated. I see there are a bunch of unstable binaries available on the Qgis download pages... can anyone shed some light on their OSM capabilities? For instance, the Norbit 1.2.0 alpha builds?

Thanks a bunch,
Arnout

---
This e-mail, any attachments and the information it contains are confidential and meant only for the use of the addressee(s) only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents) or take any action in reliance on it.  In such case, you should destroy this message and notify the sender immediately.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail from any computer.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and its attachments.  As our company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.