[Qgis-user] DNG and printing maps

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 12 10:55:00 PDT 2009

Hi,

currently the print-composer cannot split the print output to multiple
pages. You can export the map to a tiff or pdf file. I would recommend
using a PDF viewer or graphics tool to do the split up/multipage printing.

regarding DNG: do you really mean DNG (the Adobe digital negative photo
format?) - this is not a common GIS format at all since it doesn't support
georeferencing (as far as I know).

Or do you mean DGN, the microstation CAD format? this should be supported
through OGR (vector layer).

Andreas

On Fri, June 12, 2009 7:40 pm, Einar Guðsteinsson wrote:
> Hey
>
> I have two proplems. First one. I have made this fine map. Now I would
> realy like to print it. I need to split it up on few pages. Is there some
> easy way I can do that?  Export it as photo or pdf. I was trying to use
> print composer but did not see how I could split all the map on pages.
>
> The other thing is may be not Qgis thing but is there way to open DNG
> files or convert them to something Qgis can read?
>

> Best regards

Andreas Neumann
http://www.carto.net/neumann/
http://www.svgopen.org/