[Qgis-user] DNG and printing maps

Bernhard Ströbl Bernhard.Stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jun 15 00:19:56 PDT 2009

Hi Einar,

afaik only DGN from pre V8-Microstation is supported by ogr. V8 was
introduced in 2004 so it is very likely that your data are not supported
by ogr. If you have Microstation software available I could provide you
with a VBA-script that converts dgn to shp.

Bernhard

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Bernhard Ströbl
Anwendungsbetreuer GIS