[Qgis-user] DNG and printing maps

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 12 19:54:14 PDT 2009

Hi Einar,

DGN should work through the open vector dialogue (provided by OGR). The
newer QGIS releases (I think 1.1. or later) feature a more sophisticated
vector data loader.

Did you try through the vector data loader?

Andreas

PS: see http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_dgn.html for some details on the ogr
dgn provider

--