[Qgis-user] raster catalog: qtsql?

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Mon Jun 15 19:34:56 PDT 2009

To answer for Agus, I tried this on my ubuntu linux vm and the plugin
still shows up as not-compatible.

I was poking around in the plugin source and it looked like there may
have been some things, like a path for the plugin icon, hard coded to
a path on a Windows machine. I may be way off here (likely), but I
wonder if some code generalization is needed for compatibility on
other platforms.

Cheers,
John