[Qgis-user] Public Repository for plugins...

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Tue Jun 16 05:24:00 PDT 2009

Tuesday 16 of June 2009 08:47:06 Volkan Kepoglu napisaƂ(a):

> it is very good opportunity to create two repos for the same plugin. One for
> stable and one for experimental purposes.

You can either create the two repos and recommend the unstable one only for
'experimenting' users, or put two plugin instances to one repo and mark one as
experimental.

> > For those, who didn't enable experimental plugins,
>

> how can we enable the experimental plugins in the qgis in order to fetch the
> plugin from repo if the repo is tagged as experimental?

Wait, whole repo can't be tagged as experimental. Is there such need? In fact, I
would prefer to avoid such complications...

Is there Luiz P. Motta reading me? :) Pleeease, correct the version number of
your plugin :)