[Qgis-user] Public Repository for plugins...

Volkan Kepoglu vkepoglu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:51:22 PDT 2009

thanks a lot for enabling the experimental plugins with options tab in the
python fetch plugins.

could it be also possible to indicate that the plugin is either stable or
unstable somewhere in the grid maybe as a new field in the plugins tab.

it will be good to know which one is experimental plugin after enabling and
before installing.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Borys Jurgiel-2 (via Nabble) <
ml-user+174773-357162581 at n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B174773-357162581 at n2.nabble.com>
> wrote:

> Tuesday 16 of June 2009 08:47:06 Volkan Kepoglu napisaƂ(a):
> >
> > it is very good opportunity to create two repos for the same plugin. One
> for
> > stable and one for experimental purposes.
>
> You can either create the two repos and recommend the unstable one only for
>
> 'experimenting' users, or put two plugin instances to one repo and mark one
> as
> experimental.
>
> > > For those, who didn't enable experimental plugins,
> >

> > how can we enable the experimental plugins in the qgis in order to fetch
> the
> > plugin from repo if the repo is tagged as experimental?
>
> Wait, whole repo can't be tagged as experimental. Is there such need? In
> fact, I
> would prefer to avoid such complications...
>
> Is there Luiz P. Motta reading me? :) Pleeease, correct the version number
> of
> your plugin :)

Regards,
Volkan Osman Kepoglu