[Qgis-user] Public Repository for plugins...

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Jun 16 06:18:37 PDT 2009

For a community plugin repo I assume that multiple authors might be involved in the development of a plugin

For the element... <author_name>Someone</author_name>

Can this be a comman separated value.

I am thinking of automaticaly generating this from an AUTHORS.txt file

Also, is there an e-mail optio we can add or what about a URL to an AUTHORS file?

Cheers