[Qgis-user] Problems at Upgrading plugin Image Boundary

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Thu Jun 18 06:59:50 PDT 2009

Thursday 18 of June 2009 11:58:53 Agustin Lobo napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
>
> I get a notice at startup stating that I can upgrade
> the plugin Image Boundary from 0.3 -> 0.4
> I do upgrade it and restart Qgis as told, but the
> upgrade notice does not go away.
> Do other people have the same problem?
> I'm using qgis 1.1.0 unstable on ubuntu 8.10
> (and same problem on ubuntu 8.04)

This is wrong plugin metadata. Plugin version is set to 0.4 in the repo xml file
and 0.3 inside the plugin. Just an author's mistake - it's the reason for what I
beg always and everywhere for testing commited plugins. At least as long we
haven't an automatic metadata generator.

Unfortunately no way to correct it while repository admin panel is out of order.
I'll try to correct it in the evening.