[Qgis-user] Problem with printing DGN.

Marcin Gala m.gala at interia.pl
Thu Jun 18 15:00:25 PDT 2009

QGIS 1.2.0 (last available from OSGEO4W). I have some maps in dgn
format. Opening, viewing, etc works fine. But when I want to print one,
I can't do it properly. In print composer all looks ok, but on paper, I
have only some points from dgn layer, data from other (shp, raster) are
printed correctly. BTW, I have some maps in dwg (autodesk) format. I can
save it in dxf format too. Is there any way to load those maps, like
maps in dgn format? Plugin dxf2shp isn't the one that I want, because
only convert one type objects (point, lines, etc.)

--
Marcin "Ahmed" Gala