[Qgis-user] problem

Vladimír Nemček blackdaysvk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 08:28:22 PDT 2009

Hello,
I am new on this mailing list and I have a problem with home range plugin and with manageR.

Home range plugin write this error: Unable to determine R version from registery. Calling the command R RHOME does not return anything. This might be because R.exe is nowhere in your Path.

manageR error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/Vlado/.qgis//python/plugins\manageR\manageR.py", line 49, in run
    import manageRDialog
  File "C:/Users/Vlado/.qgis//python/plugins\manageR\manageRDialog.py", line 26, in
    from QLayerConverter import QVectorLayerConverter, QRasterLayerConverter
  File "C:/Users/Vlado/.qgis//python/plugins\manageR\QLayerConverter.py", line 24, in
    import rpy2.robjects as robjects
  File "C:/Quantum/Quantum GIS/./python\rpy2\robjects\__init__.py", line 12, in
    import rpy2.rinterface as rinterface
  File "C:/Quantum/Quantum GIS/./python\rpy2\rinterface\__init__.py", line 22, in
    "This might be because R.exe is nowhere in your Path.")
RuntimeError: Unable to determine R version from the registery.Calling the command 'R RHOME' does not return anything.
This might be because R.exe is nowhere in your Path.

Thanks for answer,

Vlado