[Qgis-user] Problems installing QGIS 1.0.2 - FIXED!

Brian J. Torreano qgis at btdarters.com
Wed Jun 24 02:15:00 PDT 2009

Mike,

Got it to work!  On the internet forum, someone mentioned that they needed to install the 2005 version of the MSVC, in addition to the 2008 version.  I did that, and it works great now!  I've created my first map.  It's a range map for the Least Killifish (Heterandria formosa) in the USA.  Here's the map:

Thanks for all of the help!  You'll be hearing from me again soon!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for