[Qgis-user] Importing USGS DEMs

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Sat Jun 27 14:08:35 PDT 2009

Brook,

Likely, you need to set the color options in the layer properties. I'm
not too familiar with how you do that correctly, but maybe someone
else will suggest the right steps.

I'm using a build from trunk and it sets the color table correctly for
me. You might try the 1.1.0 version if it is available for you OS.

Cheers,
John