[Qgis-user] delimited text

Matt Rosales m.rosales.geo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:41:29 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

I use open office and have found it suitable to handling the requirements of
the Delimited Text plugin. If I do get an error I just select all of the
data and copy it to a new spreadsheet that I save with the same name. Not a
fix for the problem, but just know that Open Office handles the formats in
an agreeable way to the plugin.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where the Delimited Text source is? I'd
like to make a geology-specific fork to add symbols and rotations
automatically.

Cheers.
Matt

matt at mattrosales.com