[Qgis-user] delimited text

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Mar 4 09:46:08 PST 2009

On Mar 4, 2009, at 3:41 AM, Matt Rosales wrote:

> Speaking of which, does anyone know where the Delimited Text source
> is? I'd like to make a geology-specific fork to add symbols and
> rotations automatically.

If you download the source from svn (instructions on the qgis wiki),
you will find the Delimited Text source at:
./src/plugins/delimited_text

I would encourage you to submit your additions for inclusion into qgis
as this has utility well beyond geologists, especially if you can get
it to access the available symbology already in qgis. If you need
specific symbols not already there, you can add those to the source
tree as well.

Good luck,
John