[Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] Projection not recognised EPSG:31259]

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 04:15:28 PDT 2009

Thx for your answers!
But .. I assume a delivered projection file as correct - and you did not
say that government fails or the projection is wrong ..
The provided .prj from you are really nice - but i guess in fact it does
not solve the problem.
I just wanted to know where the problem is to investigate it..
Are the .prj files wrong?
does gdal/ogr something strange?
is qgis acting wrong?

so wheres the real problem behind this all?

thx for your hints
regards
Werner